Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happies of thrishaa..................


Krishna Audio Release

Music of Ravi Teja and Trisha starrer "Krishna" was launched today. "Krishna" is directed by top director Vinayak and is produced by his friend Kasi Vishwanatham on Lakshmi Narasinha Visuals. Chakri is the music director, while Aditya Music is marketing it. Hero Ravi Teja, Vinayak, Chakri, Rajamouli, Brahmanandam, K L Narayana, B Gopal, Chandra Bose, Krishna Rao, Akula Shiva and Sagar were chief among the guests. Rajamouli released the first audio cassette and gave it to director B. Gopal. Vinayak's father Krishna Rao bought the first cassette. Brahmanandam released the first audio CD and handed over it to director Sagar. Jakkampudi Chinni bought the first CD.

Rajamouli"People say if Krishna and Godavari are united, Andhra Pradesh will turn greener and reaps in fortunes. Vinayak hails from West Godavari and he is making Krishna and both these met here and I am sure the producers would benefit from it in big way."
Chakri"I am glad to work with V V Vinayak for the first time. He doesn't compromise for anything. He extracts good work. Krishna is the film that I worked hard in my career."

Chandrabose"From Aadi, I am regularly writing for Vinayak's films. But this is the first time that I am given single card in his movies."
B.Gopal"I like Vinayak very much. He is my favorite mass director."
Brahmanandam"I am playing full length character named Bobby. I am Trisha's brother in the movie. I enjoyed a great."
Chota K Naidu"Krishna shows Chakri's 100 percent potentiality. He has proven himself earlier but with this he goes places. Unlike other Vinayak's movies, Krishna is very entertaining."





No comments:

Google